July 3, 2009

I just can't...


...do right by this blog!

Every time I swear it's going to be different. That things will change. That I will change.
Yet, despite all of my promises, I still manage to screw things up.

I promised flash back Fridays. And 'the experiment'. And what do you get? One stinkin' post.

You deserve better. I just don't know what's wrong with me. I think about writing something all the time. I even log in...but I can't seem to get over that hurdle: putting fingers to keys, typing words that will form sentences that will, hopefully, make for entertaining reading.

What. is. wrong. with. me?

I'm looking for tips to stay motivated, to become the best blogger I can be.

If you have any...share them. I'd love to hear what you have to say. And I promise: if you offer up anything even remotely useful, I will put it into practice!

2 Comments:

aaadddccctttt said...

It's 2 Friday's in a row. It's July 17th.
Where's our post?
LOL!

aaadddccctttt said...

So, my (usually accuu-rite) computer says the date is July 24. Yer last post says July 3rd.
Lol.
I'm keepin' track!
(Hope you OK).

Post a Comment

Tell me...who's cooler, men or cats?